Plant Therapy Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil
Plant Therapy Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil is derived from a ginger root, a favorite spice in the culinary realm. Research shows that ginger contains more than one hundred in chemicals that can support your chemicals that collaborate to enhance your overall well- being. It is a great natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins and varicose veins. Benefits you by relieving swelling & pain with its warming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rapidly reduces swelling from lymphedema
- Unblocks clogged lymph nodes, which help with immunity
- Decreases swollen glands after surgery or injury and inflammation
- Reduces adipose tissues & fat cells
- Stimulates expulsion of waste products & toxins
- Active Ingredients: Ginger Oil, Ginger Root Extracts, Jojoba Seed Oil
- Volume: 30ml
- For external use only
- Massage oil 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage, focusing on areas around neck, knees and armpits if necessary.
- Apply after a warm bath is recommended.